[DeTomaso] Why I drive only 35+ year old cars....

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:56:47 EDT 2012

I'm a computer engineer and a computer scientist.  Since I expect my
retirement plan to be "bet it all on black" I plan to spend a couple
of decades fixing, or more likely, working around these proprietary
systems to the enjoyment of the madmen that want to keep using them. I
think I may get some perverse enjoyment out of them as well.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso