[DeTomaso] Raise of hands... how many of you...

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 18:25:59 EDT 2012

MIke...

Years ago I thought I wanted the Mustang R Wheels. I found that a company named AFS Wheels in SoCal had some that might have fit OK? The wheels I was looking at from them were 17x8 and 17x10.5 The 8s had a BS of 5.25 and the 10.5's BS were 6.63 and would have needed a small spacer of about 3/16"-1/4"? to make the back look right? They did make a 17x9 wheel but the BS was way off for the front and the back! I think Hall sold some Mustang R Wheels (17x9"?) at one time but I think you needed a Big spacer for the back, something like maybe 1"? I don't think I'd want that large of a space on my Car!

Good Luck
Curt