[DeTomaso] Raise of hands... how many of you...

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 13:50:24 EDT 2012

Dear Asa,

                 Both of my Panteras run 17x9 inch wheels.  One uses
255-40-17 tires and the other one uses 235-40-17 tires.  Both Panteras
how that the tires rub the inner fender on the left side much more than
the right.  The rub is occasionally noticed with full left lock at low
parking lot speeds.  It is very typical of Panteras plus 17 inch wheels.
It is very common.

                        Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles