[DeTomaso] water pump , thermostat question

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:05:45 EDT 2012

The Milodon is the same as FlowKooler.

It has the backing plate on the impeller, at least mine does.

It is about half the weight of the Edelbrock pump.  It looks like the Milodon/Flowkooler is injection molded vs. normal cast.  I don't how these things are made, though.  All I know is the Milodon is very light, and it looks identical to the FlowKooler.