[DeTomaso] water pump , thermostat question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:18:57 EDT 2012

I replaced the thermostat  and that didn't do the trick. In the past when I
had a bad water pump it usually made noise or leaked from the shaft or
both. This one does not seem to have a noticableb fault but the coolant is
not making it to the radiator. Should I just change it or could it be
something else?
Boyd