[DeTomaso] Early Bumper Gasket source

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:11:04 EDT 2012

Have you tried black plastic Door Edge Guard and a heat gun?  Seems like it
would work with a little patience and a bottle of cold water with a
sprayer. Just fit it on, get to a bend area, heat it to the almost "melty"
stage, form it around the curvature,  spray it with cold water to set the
shape, then move on to the next straight or curved area.

Michael Shortt