[DeTomaso] How long for windows to open/close?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:02:34 EDT 2012

I'd love to get rid of the slowdown at 2/3, though.  - Aerostar motors.  Same as Taurus?

My passenger's window is in pretty good shape.  My driver's gets stuck at 2/3.

My car is in my garage (2-car) on the left.  I need to back it out (downhill) and figure out the driver's side.  It is too hard to fiddle with it next to the wall.

But I'd love to know exactly why it stops at 2/3.  I have tried adding spacers to the regulator mounts - top/front, top/rear.  That helped a lot on the passenger's side.  I tried the same on the driver's side, but it wasn't enough.

And, I have an issue with one of holes being stripped out (forgot which one - it has been a while), but I doubt that it's so bad to make everything dead stop.