[DeTomaso] source for right angle rubber radiator hoses

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Tue Jun 19 09:12:59 EDT 2012

Will,
After fighting with my new upright for weeks & finally getting everything fitted, as an upright, I found out I could have removed the mounting tabs. Rotate the tabs 180 degrees and then move the right tab to the left & the left tab to the right. This gives you a couple of more inches angling the radiator forward, which is a lot, to fit and fasten the hoses. Of course it was too late for me.

Keep in mind, if you use a laydown mount (not what I just described) you will have to cut out your OEM fan brackets. The above method allows you to keep the front fans.
IndyDave