[DeTomaso] Cleveland starters - Looking for thoughts on the subject (long)

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Tue Jun 19 09:41:44 EDT 2012

Jerry,

I Installed a DB starter about 5 years ago. Fit perfectly, always worked great. I purchased is model 3223 from DB Electrical

I just checked the DB website & found:

"If you have a Manual Transmission model, you may need our
part #3223 starter listed in a seperate listing."

 I'm pretty sure you bought the wrong starter.
IndyDave