[DeTomaso] How long for windows to open/close?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 15:32:53 EDT 2012

I'm finishing my rewiring and 12 ga wire to fuses and 14 ga to the window switches and original widow motors.  It seems to be about 4 seconds to open and close with only a small slowing at maybe 2/3s closed.  I'm wondering if that is typical, or if cleaning, lubing, good wires and new Bosch swtiches made them move faster?

Except for maybe 1/2 second where they slow a bit, it seems like the motors are running at a speed they are happy with.

Ken