[DeTomaso] radiators

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:57:33 EDT 2012

NOT everyone...

I have a "standard" brass radiator, it works fine, always has.

I prefer the brass to aluminum, as I can fix (small repairs) with a hand
propane torch.

It used to be that the brass radiators were cheaper.

I think due to vendors making a "ready-to-install" kit using the AL ones, it
makes it easy for some owners to go that route.

Chuck

Why is everyone going to aluminum radiators over brass/copper radiators?  Is
there really a large difference and if so what is it?  Thanks.
No virus found in this message.