[DeTomaso] Wheel hub centric rings

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 16 13:04:53 EDT 2012

I'd gladly buy a set from Marino.... if I had the money, but I don't.

By they way, different subject.  I noticed in the latest edition of
Profiles an ad for Wilkinson's new exhaust system at the sale price.  Is
that true?  Or is the ad too old?

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie