[DeTomaso] radiators

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 16 10:53:56 EDT 2012

Not -everybody- is.  Some have, some have not.  I think enough work has
been done by Pantera owners to show that either options works well in a
Pantera.

I put an Aluminum in my Pantera about 10 years ago.  It's now leaking.
My stock brass has been modified such that it might be as expensive to
fix as to just buy a new one.  I'm all set up for the Aluminum right now
so I'm thinking of just buying a replacement.  I could just as well buy
a new brass one from Hall though.  I think either will fit the purpose.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA