[DeTomaso] Wheel hub centric rings

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jun 15 17:57:31 EDT 2012

Well, my favorite wheel and driveline shop, that does all kinds of
balancing, straightening and truing, doesn't carry wheel centric
rings. <egad>  Though they -did- offer to balance it all -on- the car
and test to 150 mph. (that's how they used to balance my wheels/tires
on the Mach I, but not to 150).

So I called around to a shop that carries lots of aftermarket wheels.
They carry "nearly all sizes" of hub-centric rings.  I'll probably
take the Pantera and one of the new wheels to them this weekend and
have some test fits done.

Now that I'm moving to a search for tires... anyone have any
recommended brands/models?

Thanks,
Asa Jay