[DeTomaso] Dashboard Generator Light Stays On

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 14 22:49:33 EDT 2012

Been there, done that.... I'd -really- recommend you at the very least,
put the engine hatch back on with two or three bolts... (not the
firewall cover, just the smaller hatch) -then- drive it around until it
gets hot.  A bit safer, not so loud and not so hot... but it will still
be hot.

Asa Jay
<power shifts into spinning water pump pulleys is no fun>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com