[DeTomaso] NPC - 10th Holley NHRA National Hot Rod Reunion

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 14:45:55 EDT 2012

If anyone happens to be going to the 10th Holley NHRA National Hot Rod
Reunion in Bowling Green, Kentucky this week, give me a call if you
would like to get together and have a cool one.

This will be my first time at this fantastic event, unique among
motorsports events.  The Reunion honors some of the top names in hot
rodding from the past, and features a fabulous array of drag cars,
street rods and customs of the historic and present-day hot rod eras.

For an overview of the event go to:
http://visitbgky.com/events/detail/holley-nhra-national-hot-rod-reunion/

Dick Koch - Atlanta
404-964-7396