[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit Recap 1

Dave McManus Dave at DamarDirect.com
Tue Jun 12 12:13:31 EDT 2012

I agree, well said!
Have a safe trip home. It was a blast.
IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Lewis [mailto:lotus0005 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 7:06 PM
To: A-Billy Irving Light'n Lewis
Cc: michael at michaelshortt.com; DeTomaso Forum
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit Recap 1

I'm not home yet, but want to add:  this is a great rally/event/vacation!  I
was pleasantly surprised to discover that this is not to compete with the
official POCA Rally!  It was a great fun time with great Pantera folks. If
possible, you should put it on next year's events on your calendar.  Great
rides!  Great scenery!    ----Bill Lewis

Sent from my iPad