[DeTomaso] Sending Unit Fail?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Jun 12 09:39:26 EDT 2012

Have you connected the wires to the correct terminal?

If you connect the gauge to the lamp terminal, the gauge will show empty
until the tank is empty, when it will show full. :)

How much fuel do you have in the tank?

Do you have a multimeter and can measure the resistance between ground
and each of the terminals?

Thomas