[DeTomaso] Four confirmed Pantera's for Silver State Classic Challenge

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 12 00:25:12 EDT 2012

A 25th Anniversary only comes around once.  Don't miss it.

Team Pantera Racing has four confirmed Panteras in the 2012 running of
the Silver State Classic Challenge.  We'd really like to get as many
Panteras as possible to show up and run.  Heck, we'd even enjoy the
support by just having you show up in your Pantera, even if you don't
want to run.

The following are currently committed to the Race:
- Dennis Antenucci, TPR President and Member at Large
- Peter Menyhart
- John Bentley
- Rich Hoppe

Only one woman has ever run a Pantera with Team Pantera Racing in this
event.  Heck, we think that's the ONLY woman whose ever even driven a
Pantera in this event.  Time for a repeat!

Laurie, Lori or Judy, we don't really care who, no wait... we do... ALL
THREE of you should be running in this event.

We want 10 Panteras there, but we'll be satisfied with 25, since after
all it -is- the 25th running of the event. :)  Get off your couch and
come run with us.

Here's a list of ORR veterans not counting those no longer with us, who
-could- get off the porch and run this once-in-a-lifetime event.  We
realize some many not be able to but the rest have no excuses.
Junior Wilson
Charlie Puckett
Bobby Byers
Dan Courtney
Mike Anderson
Joe Abe
Erik Belter
Bob Radefeld
Bud Hower
Frank Cirrincione
Mike Trusty
Gray Gregory
Paul Timco
Bjorn Flesland
Dave Doddek
Gary Harrig
Pedro Martini
Mike Cox
Dave Adin
Bob Benson
Jim Demick
Michael Frazier
Steve Hawkins
Carter Boyer
Dave Bell
John Taphorn
Jim Narum
Jason Eaton
Darryl Johnson
Russ Jacobson
Tom Pillar
Richard Barkeley
Will Kooiman
Laurie Basile
Greg Sullivan
Those listed below typically like to go fast on a close course, well,
here's a chance to run on a really BIG closed course.  These are the
people who -should- be there to establish bragging rights:
Mike Drew
Lori Albino
Jack or Judy DeRyke
Dennis Quella
Greg Esakoff
Kirby Shrader
Doc Engles
Chuck Adkinson
Roger Sharp
Terry Morofsky
Mark Tumbarello
Glenda Perrucci or kids
Howard Renshaw
Peter Kovaks
Gary Kono
Curt Hall
Ted Mitchell
Tom Galli
John Maffeo
Asa Jay Laughton
Chris Papendorf
Jim Gray
John Hansen
Bill Hohnhorst
Dick Drenske
Art Stephens
Bill Harris
Chuck melton
Rod Kunishe
Garth Rodericks
Rich Taylor
Steve Wilkinson, his brother or his wrench Bill
Gary Hall stand in (grandson or daughter)
Tommy Hodges
Jerry Sackett
Donny Byers
Lloyd Butfoy