[DeTomaso] This weekend's PCNC event

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 21:10:04 EDT 2012

In a message dated 6/11/12 9 53 11, guido_detomaso at prodigy.net writes:

> It's Monday and I don't see any mention of Saturday's event.  Were all
> sworn to
> secrecy while I was taking a whiz?
>
>>>HAHAHAHA!!!
>
> >Well, despite the admonishment to leave the club cars at home, maybe 12
> Panteras
> braved the significantly dangerous streets of Oakland.

understanding of the fundamental character of Oakland, frankly!

Nothing happened, thankfully, but I would have hated to break down and have
to leave my Pantera on the side of the road in many of the areas we
transited.   I was happy to be in my relatively invisible Scirocco instead!

Regardless, it was a *fantastic* event!