[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit MS Photos

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 20:02:32 EDT 2012

In a message dated 6/11/12 10 53 9, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> I neglected to list our stop over in Simpsonville, SC on the way up to
> visit with Rob Faught at his friend's workshop.
> It was a delightful visit with a man with some very nice toys.  Inside was
> a YAK airplane ( the shop is the hanger behind his home in his fly in
> community ).
> Inside were a Competition Pantera, two #'s removed from Candy, it also has
> two LeMans starts, a F 275 LWB, an interesting Alfa 2 liter V8 made
> from magnesium, a 57 T-Bird, a 289 Cobra, his own Pantera GTS, a Maserati,
> etc. His own Dyno,  Powder coat oven and metal lathe.
> Quite the place.
>

>>>For those that have not yet connected the dots, that's Guy Trigaux, who
emigrated from Belgium to the USA a few years ago, and has set up shop
there.   He brought his Gr4 Pantera and Maserati Ghibli when he moved here, along
with an Alfa 2600 (if my memory is correct--a bit fuzzy on that last one),
and since then, also bought a Euro GTS Pantera out of Italy.

He was the guest speaker at the POCA Fun Rally a few years ago.

SUPER guy, with incredible knowledge; his son is following in his footsteps
and will take over the business someday.

He owns the Team Claude Dubois Gr4 Pantera #2862, which started *and
finished* the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1972 and again in 1975.