[DeTomaso] This weekend's PCNC event

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 11 12:52:47 EDT 2012

It's Monday and I don't see any mention of Saturday's event.  Were all sworn to
secrecy while I was taking a whiz?

Well, despite the admonishment to leave the club cars at home, maybe 12 Panteras
braved the significantly dangerous streets of Oakland.

Pics of each tour:

Fantasy Junction:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.432881106745461.104603.100000707259570&type=1&l=9f91dda838

Moal:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.433154160051489.104669.100000707259570&type=1&l=0e0787d64b

Ottis:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.433286176704954.104696.100000707259570&type=1&l=777d598721

Remarkably too, no breakdowns enroute, though I don't know for a fact all made
it home.

GD