[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit Recap 1

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Jun 11 12:27:08 EDT 2012

I want to give great kudos to Michael for doing the legwork and organizing
this event. It was certainly the hardest my car has been driven in the 3
years I've owned it and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the car
thoroughly enjoyed being worked.  I did a quick search this morning for
pics and found the spots around our runs below.  If you look closely at the
burgundy one on some pics, you will see my wife's hand hanging onto the
roof out the window. What you don't get from the pics is
her jubilant screaming as we were tailing Michael on the first run. Nice
rush.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of the wreck but wish I would have.
the car hit hard into the concrete corner and like Micheal said just peeled
the side of the car off. I went back and retrieved his door skin which was
still by the stone corner. The lady passenger was very lucky the brunt of
the collision occurred just behind her in the pillar support.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPage.aspx?e=8548763&g=0QAK016X00

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK016X000727&po=727&pc=1828

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPage.aspx?e=8549890&g=0CVY00WX08

Rob