[DeTomaso] Pantera Lust

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Mon Jun 11 07:01:21 EDT 2012

As an amazing coincidence I was listening to a talk show today where
they discussed outdoors sex. They interviewed a police officer, and he
said having sex in public places is not a crime if all parties agree,
and the purpose is not to offend others. He had witnessed a pair having
sex in one of the largest squares in Stockholm, but they were discrete,
and he thought he was the only one that had noticed, and he did not
interfere.

Thomas