[DeTomaso] Pantera Lust

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 10 22:30:16 EDT 2012

Mike,

I think your -best- stories are all those that happened with Steve,
- this one
- the one where the steering wheel came off in your hand
- the one where you shot him and he ended up in the hospital

are there more?

Asa Jay
:)  you just -know- people are going to ask about that last one.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com