[DeTomaso] MSD 6AL failure modes

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Sun Jun 10 15:29:07 EDT 2012

In 1983 I was giving a customer a ride home in my 67 Lambo 400 GT when the car popped and farted for a couple hundred feet then ran at half power. Found out that the right six cylinder MSD 6AL unit failed. Put in another one and keep on going. Never had it checked out for why.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works
1316 South Acadian Thruway