[DeTomaso] Transmission viewing hole cover

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 12:28:26 EDT 2012

Dear Mr. Unifying ZF Transmission Mounting Theory,

             Egad!  You've hit upon the unrecognized problem: the Pantera ZF
is upside down, but the bellhousing is right side up,
so...that.....means.....ummm....  that...well, things are confusing and we
await your Unifying ZF Transaxle Theory to explain all of these confounding
issues!

            The Pantera Research Institute ZF Department remains stumped,
too.

            As the British said in WWII,  "Carry on and remain calm".

                      Warmest regards, Chuck Engles