[DeTomaso] Parking brake spring

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 9 12:43:24 EDT 2012

The other thing to keep in mind is that the large bracket must -slide-
on the caliper.  If the slide area build up with junk it will keep it
from sliding -back- when the e-brake is released.

This happened to me last summer after day at the track.  I had one of
the rear wheels not let go after using the e-brake (which I rarely do).
I took off the wheel, cleaned the slide area and it began working again
just fine.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie