[DeTomaso] Post 9000 car

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:41:02 EDT 2012

I've been able to match another 8 track photos of this car using the license
plate.

It has a pink "Pony Express" bolder-tint (Top of windshield sun-screen).

Maybe the additional pics will help identify the VIN or owner.

Chuck

A car worth reviewing has been added to the registry:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown600/Unknown600
.asp

It has the post-Ford inner fenders in the engine bay, and the wide license
plate valiance of the post 9000-ish

series cars, along with Euro (Amber) tail light lenses.  Yea, it is also
"Chevy" powered.

This style of California license plate began in 1980, and was replaced with
a different type in 1982, so the car

was registered in California at the earlier end of that date range.

I hope to match more photos in the future.  Until then.

Does anyone know this car?   It is probably out of Southern California.

Compare to:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNSU09033/RTHPNSU0
9033.asp

Which has the square-edge engine bay fenders, but the narrow license plate
valiance.

So I would suspect this car to have a VIN later than 9033.

Anyone?

Chuck