[DeTomaso] A/C Compressor for Pantera built in 1988

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:05:30 EDT 2012

Peter,

I have nothing to offer on sourcing of a replacement, but I find it hard to believe statistically that all the bad compressors can end up in a small corner of BC, especially when one considers that A/C use in that part of the World is probably all of one week a year... ah maybe that's the problem. Anyway, it sounds from your note like you may have some other root cause leading to the premature compressor failures.

Good luck,
Julian