[DeTomaso] mufflers

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Thu Jun 7 09:42:03 EDT 2012

Leon Panetta has to be in awe. 8~)

----- Original Message ----
From: Pantdino <pantdino at aol.com>
To: MikeLDrew at aol.com; Edracers at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Wed, June 6, 2012 11:12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] mufflers

That is so cool, Mike.
C-5 as Pantera parts delivery vehicle!

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeLDrew <MikeLDrew at aol.com>
To: Edracers <Edracers at aol.com>; detomaso <detomaso at realbig.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 6:19 pm

n a message dated 6/6/12 17 01 35, Edracers at aol.com writes:

Aloha
    One of my mufflers on my 1972 L  has a large  hole in it. I think I
want to replace both mufflers. Do not want anything super  loud.

    Any recommendations other than stock or GTS  mufflers?

I'm really impressed with Wilkinson's new exhaust system.  It's a copy of
he Euro GTS system, but with much-improved flow characteristics, and at
alf the cost.  I've shipped a couple of sets overseas, and Lori got a set for
er car which we have yet to install.  They come configured for L-model
umpers, and thus Lori's need an extra-cost modification to fit her pre-L
roperly; I just sent them down to Steve yesterday.
The mufflers and headers go as a set--it's not reasonable or cost-effective
o order just the mufflers.
Shipping costs to Hawaii are expensive.  If you order a set of Wilkinson's
xhausts and have them shipped to me, I can hand-carry them to you on
riday the 15th, as I'm flying a C-5 to Hawaii, and there is ALWAYS room in a
-5
or Pantera parts! :>)
I'm already carrying another Wilkinson exhaust setup, Aviaid oil pan, and a
unch of other parts to a Pantera owner in Tokyo that next day, so one more
ox won't harm anything. :>)
ttp://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso