[DeTomaso] Race Mangusta on Ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 17:17:19 EDT 2012

That's Lilo Ben Zicron's car.  If some one wants a serious vintage Mangusta race car, it would be worth taking a serious look at.  Lilo has material (log book) to establish its history as being raced, and it was accepted for the Monterey Historics a couple years ago.  I guess that makes it pretty rare.

Ken