[DeTomaso] Oil pressure send unit - Cleveland Veglis guage.

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 14:06:47 EDT 2012

I talked to the Autometer tech guys and they said the lower cost electric gauges they sell are not very accurate, but they also have stepper motor gauges that self calibrate that are very accurate but cost close to $200 each.  If you look at the Roush web site, these are the used gauges they are selling, which implies that these are the gauges they actually use in their race cars.  Autometer will make custom gauges for you, but they cost even more.

Ken