[DeTomaso] NPC: Worst modification ever?

JEFFREY COBB zumzum at cox.net
Wed Jun 6 13:21:50 EDT 2012

Yes.
There is a photo taken in Greece many years ago of the Mangusta spider with a hood scoop on it.
I think it also had a pair of yellow fog lights mounted on the front end.
Drugs must have been cut with herbicides prior to usage.
My deTomaso books are at home otherwise, I would send the photo..
Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works
1316 South Acadian Thruway