[DeTomaso] Oil pressure send unit - Cleveland Veglis guage.

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed Jun 6 10:03:40 EDT 2012

I have checked all the usual places for a part number or sizing, but no luck
so far.  I am looking for a short oil pressure send unit for the Cleveland
with a Veglia gauge.  The one on the car is close to 3" long and is in the
way of other sensors in the intake manifold area.  Also does the send unit
have to be mounted upright or does it matter?  A 'T' would give me the room
I need and still look better than the send unit at a funny angle.

Thanks in advance,
jerry