[DeTomaso] ZF Mounted Inboard Brakes

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:34:53 EDT 2012

Yes Ted Mitchell, that's how the thread started.....  here's his website http://www.tmitch.com/

Larry Stock (Pantera Parts Connection) donated 5 or 6 pairs of the De Tomaso aluminum valve covers to the POCA Fun Rally raffle, maybe someone won who doesn't need them. Most were the black with raised ribs natural aluminum, although one set was fully polished. Failing that Larry Stock has more I'm sure.

Julian