[DeTomaso] ZF Mounted Inboard Brakes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jun 5 19:26:35 EDT 2012

Dear Boyd,

              I believe that the inboard brakes were fabricated by Ted
Mitchell, who also does headlight conversions.  I believe that he has a
website:  Vader Racing (or something like that).

             Regarding the aluminum DeTomaso valve covers, you might find
some at Hall Pantera.  They come up on eBay from time to time and I bought a
pre owned pair from the Byers Brothers years ago.   They're around, but you
have to scare them up.

                         Warmest regards, Chuck Engles