[DeTomaso] Oh S%$# Moment... Help Please

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 10:36:02 EDT 2012

All,

I don't know about anybody else, but Michael's posts didn't indicate to me
that he was talking about anything other than a STOCK front hood pin, which
has been known to break.   In fact he has a very trick, custom hood latch
setup that uses a much more conventional latching system (albeit one much more
complicated).   So his problem was much more difficult than you might
imagine.   Only after he sent me photos did I appreciate the scope of his
difficulties.

I'm glad he's worked out a temporary solution at least!

Mike (glad I have a stock setup!)