[DeTomaso] oil Coolers?

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Jun 3 23:13:45 EDT 2012

Mr. Shorttt,

You might want to read a little more carefully.  I never said anything about "acceptable."  Accepatablilty has nothing to do with my question.

There are two motors in the drive w/ aluminum heads and neither ever exhibits oil temps higher than water temps.  This is in direct opposition to your statements, and led me to ask the questions.  I thought maybe you had made a typing error.

thanks for your time.