[DeTomaso] Oh S%$# Moment... Help Please

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:48:23 EDT 2012

I think he means this part...

I've just added one photo (from like a hundred I have yet to add for this
car...)

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHGTPY07207/RTHGTPY0
7207.asp

The seller added a bolt or all-thread as a temp fix.  The new owner will
likely deal with this once the car arrives in Norway.

Chuck

If you are referring to the rear deck latch, here it what you want:

http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product-category.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc
&pc=7359

I used to have the POC wiry pin latch. It would allow the rear to move back
and forth and damage the rear fenders. This hold it in place. Hall is closed
on Mondays but can overnight on Tuesday. PPC and others would have the same
thing. Yes it's bolt on. If this isn't what your looking for....never mind.

Dave