[DeTomaso] Radiator woes...

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Jun 2 17:23:02 EDT 2012

Worry not! :-) My radiator had the thermo switch hole (only one, '71 car)
soldered shut by a previous owner and an adjustable thermo switch soldered
in at the radiator entry. When that started leaking I had that hole shut as
well and the mounting brackets resoldered too. Instead of messing with the
old type of switch I had a welder put M22 bungs on the coolant tubes close
to the radiator. I now have two bungs on the hot side and one on the cold
side. I ended up using one on the hot side and one on the cold side. Let me
know if you want pics.

Tomas