[DeTomaso] Oil coolers?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 16:17:12 EDT 2012

I never took any decent as-installed photos, Thomas. My lift is inop' right
now so it's difficult to get the car in position for photos in focus, but
I'll try.

I should mention that ANY oil cooler is totally un-necessary in the U.S on
street Panteras that adhere to somewhere near posted speed limits. Predatory
police and government agencies and their terribly high fees for speeding
plus their current add-on fees, the cost of fuel at very high speeds and the
growth of unaware snail-like traffic on most U.S highways make this true.
Only dedicated race cars and sanctioned open road events, plus frequent open
track events for street machines will ever cause an oil cooler to earn its
keep. In Europe the situation is different, at least outside the big cities; I
envy your location for this but not for your $8/U.S gallon fuel cost.
Cheers- J Deryke