[DeTomaso] Oil coolers?

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Sat Jun 2 15:22:36 EDT 2012

I have contemplated this location as well, although in the water line
from the thermostat to the radiator. That way you don't need an oil
thermostat, and you dump the heat in the water going to the radiator,
not the other way around. It will also help speed up the oil warmup.

How did you route the oil lines past the beam just in front of the engine?

Do you have any photos?

Cheers,
Thomas