[DeTomaso] Oil coolers?

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sat Jun 2 12:03:11 EDT 2012

I have a Ron Davis water to oil cooler
My race car has a dry sump so the cooler is below the engine between the
frame rails
At the POCA track event I ran 180 degree water and 180 degree oil turning
about 7400 rpms and in 4th gear running about 155mph in the main straigt.

Ron has a lot of experience here in Arizona with race cars.  He has made a
lot of stuff for dirt track cars running in the heat.  If you can find a
place to locate and plumb the system, his is one of the best.  He will even
custom make things for your needs like he did for mine.

Rich