[DeTomaso] Oil coolers?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Jun 2 07:13:43 EDT 2012

I installed mine in the location John Taphorn uses. I chose to route the
tubes around the car, not through though. The two oil lines have about three
meters of length together. That's about what you'd have in a front engine
car with a front mounted air/oil cooler too. I used 5/8" hose as the Ford
cooler nipples were that size. I can't see that my oil pressure has dropped
on the gauge which is good enough for me.

Tomas