[DeTomaso] Engine Choices-BMW?

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Tue Jul 31 22:28:17 EDT 2012

All:

Remember Mr. DeTomaso used windsors and clevelands, as well as a BMW motor
in the first Guara. And even a hemi....when chrysler tried to bring the
pantera back over here. So any engine from an "approved" engine manufacturer
is ok behind me in a Pantera. Besides I like the note of an uncorked Bimmer
V8. But The Cleveland International Eight piece Symphony still is the best.

John"Yeh I need a new project"Z