[DeTomaso] Engine Choices

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:39:03 EDT 2012

There is a new one on the local MB dealer's showroom floor, $141,000 in
black with every option and upgrade except the rear seat delete. Custom
ordered by a Dr., no way this dealer would ever stock a car like this
otherwise. Awesome looking to be sure, but I could buy 2 great Panteras for
that kind of money or three very acceptable ones.

Michael