[DeTomaso] Engine Choices

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:35:33 EDT 2012

I think Scott Bell at SACC restorations made his LS swap work without that many mods.  A bellhousing is available, and headers were no big deal.

The LS motor is nice.  The new Coyote is even better in some ways, designed with racing and forced induction in mind...  It's a fully modern V8.

I like the Cleveland-headed Windsor options now.  With companies like CHI and Trick Flow actively supporting the mutt, you now have more choices than ever.