[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 96, Issue 31-FIRECHICKEN

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 12:23:21 EDT 2012

Speaking of Motors... I just took my new favorite
car for a spin last night.. My firebird with 755 hp
Many things like the Pantera had to be modified
but I live and die for that... Working on the Herb
Adams style braces up front.. they need to be Modified
as the heads are too big.. then look to go racing and
dialing in the suspension.. I guess that Black car is
going to sit for a while

Speaking of motors and builders.. I hate to say it
but one of our Pantera members had Russ build
a motor three times recently- junk!!!   He is going another
direction

Bob Benson