[DeTomaso] Engine Choices

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Jul 31 08:38:15 EDT 2012

Thanks John,

I did a rough calculation estimating some shaped. I came up with about
16.5 but was skeptical. I was hoping for 17 I thought there was no way it
would be more. I used a 1/2 gal paint mixing bucket and put in 22.25 gal.
I was astonished. If I had an ideal size it would be 22g.

I sealed the inside with tank sealer for good measure so I figure that
puts me to about 21.75-22. The level was measured to the top of the tank
with nothing in the filler neck.